Copyright in the context of school configurations is a topic that is full of nuances that can make it baffling for lots of instructors and pupils. For case in point, some persons consider that utilizing a photo, text, video clip, or audio in a university quickly can make it a Honest Use. It does not (at minimum in the United States).
Misunderstandings about things like Truthful Use are rather prevalent. That’s why I’m generally happy to answer questions about copyright as it pertains to college options and supply assets to aid academics improved have an understanding of and instruct copyright classes to college students. To that finish, in this article are some assets that you can use and share with your colleagues and college students to aid them better understand copyright, Imaginative Commons, and Good Use.
- Webinar Recording – Copyright & Inventive Commons for K-12
- Lessons from the $9.2 million copyright judgment from Houston ISD
- Crash Study course Mental Assets
- Measuring Honest Use: The Four Factors
- Seven Totally free Applications for Supporting Learners Cite Their Get the job done
- Copyright & Creativity – Lesson Options for Elementary University
- Frequent Perception Education – Copyright Lesson Plans for Center College
- The Debate About Downloading Audio – Lesson Program for Large College
- C-Span Classroom – The Purpose of Congress in Tunes Licensing
- US Copyright Place of work statements on Truthful Use
- Stanford College Libraries’ Copyright and Fair Use Charts
- Kathy Schrock’s Regard for Mental Assets
- How Not to Cite an Picture
July and August Webinars!
Sign up for just one or all 7 of them right below.
- How to Generate and Provide Your Personal Electronic Merchandise
- Video Assignments for Virtually Each Classroom
- Classroom Podcasting 101
- Diy Application Creation for the Relaxation of Us
- Lookup Strategies Learners Will need to Know
- To Geography & Beyond With Google Earth & Maps
- Get Structured With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Maintain