Good early morning from Maine where dependable summer weather conditions would seem to be eluding us. As I generate this it truly is overcast and 50F! I guess we will be wearing sweatshirts and fleeces to the graduation party we are heading to this afternoon.
This 7 days I took a day off to just take my kids to the Franklin Park Zoo in Boston. We had a excellent time viewing the giraffes, observing the gorillas, and actively playing on some amazing playscapes. I hope that you also had a excellent week and have a terrific weekend!
These were the week’s most well-known posts:
1. 45 Canva Tutorials for Teachers and Pupils
2. Classes for Earth Bicycle Day
3. Unpoppable Bubbles – An additional Pleasurable Summertime Science Lesson
4. A Quick and Quick Way to Make Your Individual Wordle-like Sport
5. Three Tips for Telling Tales With Pics
6. Screencasting on Chromebooks – Designed-in Software vs. Third-get together Instruments
7. A Giraffe in Our Home – Additional Entertaining With Augmented Truth
I conduct skilled advancement webinars all over the 12 months. I am going to host a totally free a person-hour webinar for any school or team that buys 10 or much more copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Tips.
- The Functional Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It characteristics my favourite idea of the week and the week’s most well known posts from Free of charge Technologies for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has much more than 41,000 subscribers looking at my quick tutorial video clips on a vast array of academic know-how instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The No cost Know-how for Teachers Fb site features new and old posts from this web site through the 7 days.
- If you happen to be curious about my life outside the house of training, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This write-up originally appeared on FreeTech4Academics.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without the need of permission. Web-sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include things like Icons Each day and Everyday Dose. Highlighted impression captured by Richard Byrne.