I am Albert Albie Aldahawi, better known as Albie. I am a professional wrestler. I recently had a documentary on National Australian Television entitled, “Where are you really from” that focused on my early life as a refugee and how I was able to turn my life around and live my dream. The most important thing for me is food. I have trained myself to be able to avoid certain foods and eat very well.
My workout tips to Make Your Exercises More Effective
Something you can do is to incorporating smart, effective workout tips to get the most out of the moves or routines you’re already doing. In fact, they don’t have to be big changes, small tweaks to your workout regimen can make a really huge difference in helping you make the most out of your training session.
Whether your aim is to improve your cardio fitness, increase your endurance, you can try these workout tips can help you hit the gym ready to crush your goals and get the most out of your time there.
- I split my training from cardio/ring work and weights.
- I focus on individual body parts every day on weight days.
- Every third day is cardio based to focus on agility and overall fitness, which helps me with my ring work.
- On weekends, I like to try and train in a wrestling ring at least once a week.
- I love using a skipping rope, I find it easy to take with me every where I go and it’s a fast way to warm up the entire body.
- I only train alone, I put my music on and sometimes I even wear a hoodie.
- I don’t like wasting my time there so I time myself for 45 minutes to one hour and get out.
- I always switch my phone on silent.
My nutrition tips
Remember eating and exercise always go hand in hand. When and what you eat can be important to how you feel when you exercise. You can consider these eating tips.
- My advice to anyone would be to minimise sugar intake in any way possible, like myself I try to not have any sugar.
- My go-to supplements include AM/PM fat burner from Bulk Nutrients, Krill oil for joints, Vit D and C, Animal Shreds (for one month, every 3rd month), which helps me stay as shredded as possible and a variety of protein/low fat snack from My Protein Aus.
Author: Sim K